Director at HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:648 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Vice President - Data Science - IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI (9-14 yrs)
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in Python/R.
- Data analysis experience in identifying major trends, univariate and bi-variate analysis.
- Additional knowledge involving multi variate time series model is preferred.
- Understanding of SAS/R modules is advantage
- Experience in data control and data automation.
- 9+ yrs of industry experience
- Ability to manage team size of at least 1-2 members
1. SQL and any one of R/Python/SAS and Power BI/ Tableau
2. Project Management and Delivery
3. Data wrangling on large and complex databases
4. Experience maintaining ongoing processes
5. Analytical Experience
- The candidate will be responsible to lead analytics & consulting assignments for an US Insurance client with an objective to grow the account.
- Leading & mentoring a team of 20+ senior analysts & consultants across marketing, business, customer and data analytics
- You will engage with the client's senior leadership to drive the vision and roadmap of Data, Analytic & Insights team
- Ability to play and active role in contributing to the growth and future of the business vertical. Ability to interface and network with the leadership and key decisions makers
- Leverage data to help the Data, Analytics & Insights teams to get deep critical insights around product performance, pricing strategies, marketing analytics and any other business/product goals
- Establish credibility as a thought leader & a critical influencer of business strategy based on data modelling and predictions
Good to have :
1. Modelling Experience
2. Client Engagement Experience
3. More consulting and analytics background
4. Exp on distribution techniques
5. Exp on Statistical modelling
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 8+ years' experience, preferably in analytics
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistical concepts
- Prior experience in managing and delivering on end to end projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.