Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at RightMatch HR Services Private Limited
Views:773 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Associate Vice President - Corporate Communication & CSR - General Insurance (12-15 yrs)
Company: Leading General Insurance Company
Designation: Associate Vice President- Corporate Communication & CSR
Role: Corporate Communication & CSR - Marketing
Reporting: Head - Marketing, Corporate Communication & CSR
Work Days: 5
The objective of this role is to develop and execute an integrated communication strategy including public relations, social media, executive communication, employer branding, customer communication, internal communication including DEI and employee led initiatives and managing CSR programmes etc. It is an Individual Contributor role for experienced and driven professionals who can design and execute corporate communication strategies and initiatives independently
- Create and execute a Corporate Communication Strategy aligned with the business objective and advance the brand value and reputation of the organization
- Develop and create impactful content and campaigns for social media.
- Responsible for creating original text and video content on Social Media, managing posts, and ORM for the company.
- Launching social campaigns and supporting brand campaigns
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness among Members /customers, external stakeholders, job seekers, etc.
- Understand business requirement and conceptualize new age content like infographics,short videos for Company Website and Intranet
- Drive PR and thought leadership: Understand facets of business and prepare talking points, speeches, quotes, authored articles, presentations etc for important internal and external events. Drive press releases and coverage for product launches, announements etc across print, online and regional media
- Build brand visibility through award nominations for the company
- Exercise excellent judgment to provide communication counsel to senior executives on complex and sensitive communication topics or crisis management.
- Drive CSR initiatives with NGOs, website content, blogs and manage CSR budgets.
- Process focused with data repository and records - in alignment with and for compliance and audit requirements
- Effectively manage multiple agencies and partners - creative, social, PR, NGOs , etc
- Drive continuous improvement for communication activities, including utilizing data and analytics to find effective communication methods & trends.
- Drive internal communication - DEI, employee-led communication, sales drives, etc
- Drive customer and stakeholder communication - Annual report design and content, customer comms through mails, WhatsApp, social and industry bodies
Experience: Candidates with a minimum of 12 years of experience in Corporate Communication in BFSI Sector with experience in managing senior stakeholders, managing a team, driving corporate communication & creating original digital content for social media platforms. Exposure to CSR will be an added plus
Required Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Strategy/ Corporate Communication/ Mass Communication
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proficiency in writing authored articles or quotes for senior stakeholders
- Business Communication skills, Story-telling abilities
- Understanding of business issues, willing ness to learn about new business areas
- Creativity & Innovation Analytical skills to convert data into stories
- Proficiency in analytics and excel for media analysis and budgeting and spends
- Multi-tasking and & ability to act with urgency - managing multiple simultaneous initiatives and projects
- Strong team spirit, positive outlook
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Collaborative - being able to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Extrovert, Enthusiastic, Self -Starter & Go-getter