Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:310 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Vice President - Company Secretary - BPM (8-13 yrs)
AVP- Company Secretary for a Global BPM company, holding 8+ years of experience in, managing board, reviewing compliances and policies, treasury agreement, etc. across various geographies. You will use your expertise to influence, negotiate with senior stakeholders, if this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Managing end-to-end secretarial requirements, reviewing policies and charters
- Meeting Board (NYSE) to review, formulate and update various policies, agreements and agendas
- Assisting Counsel on establishment of the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Framework
- Supervising secretarial compliances of 16 global subsidiaries.
- Bringing in automation in the Legal Department of the administration process
- Providing Counsel on various legal issues (anti-trust, commercial & contract disputes, employment law, etc.)
- Coordinating and advising key stakeholders/executives both internal and external
- Ensuring licensing compliances across Australia, US, etc.
- Education : Qualified CS (MUST) & Law degree from a well-recognized university (Preferred)
- Experience working in an NYSE listed firm.
- Well-versed NYSE compliances and other regions (Australia/UK/etc.)
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in large NYSE listed global role.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains