Associate Vice President - Client Management - Insurance (10-20 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Client Management ( with Valid US Visa/Work Permit)
Role and Responsibilities :
- The primary role of the Assistant Vice President, Client Management is to leverage the brand in expanding the current client base of customers focused in the Property/Casualty industry. The individual will be responsible for fostering and managing the current client relationships in addition to opening and developing new buying groups within those customers.
- The role includes client management, relationship management, selling, account planning, contract negotiations all focused on achieve of their annual targets for client base growth and revenue.
The key responsibilities are as follows :
- Manage account budget
- Track progress and prepare monthly and quarterly reports for review
- Identify opportunities and engage appropriate capability explore new purchasing groups for existing accounts
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and evangelize Xceedance
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Collaborate with internal capabilities to facilitate client requirements
- Act as a client advocate within.
- Coordinate and ensure SOW and MSA are current ensure contract renewals are completed in time prior to expiry
- Facilitate any billing and invoice payment issues between client. Proactively flag any potential delays in invoicing and follow up with finance for any issues.
- Schedule and coordinate governance sessions
- Be single point of contact for client escalation
- Coordinate voice of customer / NPS surveys and action plans
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce for accurate revenue reporting, ensure completeness and accuracy of the opportunities
- Communicate and update all key stakeholders on plan, progress and next steps
- Adhere to the strategic business development framework as set by the CBO and SVP Account Management and which is part of an integrated processes, including use of companies sales tools and templates to manage prospects through various sales stages from initial engagement to ongoing planning, execution, control and close of opportunities, as required including the use of SalesForce.
- Initiate and nurture business relationships with diverse Property/Casualty insurers/reinsurers/brokers/MGAs by uncovering the strategic needs and challenges of insurance organizations, developing and leveraging those relationships to provide solutions to optimize and solve customers business problems and challenges.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline expanded client opportunities for through proactive networking within the clients, personal contact and other activities and communications.
- Identify key decision makers within new buying groups and strategically connect with them to promote the services and products of Xceedance.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify, amplify and position differentiators to drive positive expansion outcomes.
- Lead discussions with compelling presentations to clients new buying groups, in conjunction with subject matter experts in support of your sales pursuit.
Skills and Experience :
- Bachelors Required a MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience within the insurance sector, with a proven track record in business development.
- Detailed, practical understanding of insurance operations and in-depth knowledge of the various functional areas within diverse insurance organizations
- Established connections within insurer/reinsurer/broker/MGA markets, and at decision making levels of insurance organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with abilities and experience to close deals.
- Strong insurance acumen.
- A confident presenter and self-starter.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time with occasional international trip.
- Compensation Structure
- Base salary
- Commission Incentive Plan
- Full benefits package Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Paid time off