Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:1638 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate/Vice President - CCAR Modelling/Analytics - Consumer Banking Division (5-12 yrs)
Title : Associate/ VP in CCAR modelling/ Analytics for Consumer Banking (mortgage, business banking, auto finance & student lending) of a leading global bank in Bengaluru.
Experience Level : 5 to 12 years
Location : Bengaluru
Shift : Evening shift (1 to 10 pm)
- The Consumer Banking team of a leading global bank is looking for Associate/VP in Bangalore to develop CCAR/ credit risk models for its consumer business (mortgage, auto finance & student lending) for loss/revenue forecasting, acquisition, collections, Anti Financial Crimes to develop new/improve existing models.
- PhD./ Master's in a quantitative/numerate discipline.
- Minimum 6 years in Model development for Financial Services.
- Expert in Generalized Linear Models, Unsupervised/Supervised Machine Learning algorithms.
- Proficiency in R, Python, Scala, SAS with experience in Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark).
- Experience with Database - SQL, data mining algorithms, distributed/parallel processing.