Associate Vice President - Analytics - Life Actuarial Domain - IIT/IIM/XLRI/NIT (7-12 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Analytics ( Life Actuarial) -IIT/IIM/XLRI/NIT
- Minimum 7 years of actuarial experience in life insurance.
- Should be an Associate/Fellow of IFoA, SoA or IAI.
- Experience of working in international markets such as US, UK is preferred. Good working knowledge of PBR, LDTI, IFRS17, Solvency II is mandatory.
- Must have exposure in actuarial modeling, model testing & validation.
- Must have exposure to at-lest one actuarial software such as MG-Alfa, GGY Axis, Prophet. Experience in Python, R, Matlab is desirable but not mandatory.
- Advanced life insurance and actuarial knowledge, strong technical, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, effective communicator to superiors, peers and subordinate, good command of the English language, demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Must contribution towards new business development such as assessing pain areas for our clients, generating solutions for clients
- Assist in learning and development of team members
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines