HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:239 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Associate Vendor Manager - Retail (2-5 yrs)
Urgent opening for Associate Vendor Manager position at top Retail company
Designation : Associate Vendor Manager
Location : Bangalore
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street smart, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about E-commerce, an experienced and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, then this is definitely your opportunity to shine!
About the Role :
As an Associate Vendor Manager, you will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for the sub-categories that you are responsible for as we rapidly expand and grow our selection from around the world.
This incumbent will have responsibility for :
- Building selection and terms negotiation ; Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across sub-categories, brands and use cases, managing vendor partners, optimizing vendor terms and getting support for marketing campaigns.
- Pricing and Demand generation: Responsible for pricing and demand generation. This includes working with other members on the category management team to come up with innovative promotions and site features to improve customer experience.
- Business planning and communication to senior management: Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key top line and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
- Innovation : Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast-growing business.
Basic Qualifications :
- 1.5 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- A track record of success in past roles
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.