Delivery Manager at Hirexa
Views:987 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Vendor Management - Retail (1-4 yrs)
Appario Retail Private Limited Appario Retail Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Frontizo Business Services Private Limited (Frontizo). Frontizo is a joint venture of Amazon Asia Pacific Holdings Pvt. Ltd., Zodiac Wealth Advisors LLP, and Zaffre LLC. Appario is a prominent seller on the Amazon India marketplace and is currently operating in Consumer electronics categories (Wireless, consumer electronics, personal computing, musical instruments, office and home appliances). Our vision is to be India's most customer centric company. We aspire to expand our selection in the categories we operate to every item that our customers want. We want to offer such products at the most competitive price. We intend to make these products available in such a way that these products reach the customers in the shortest possible time. We have a culture and practice of customer centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the highest standards, calculated risk taking and delivering results.
- Vendor Management Associate Appario is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious individual based in Bangalore to enable new partnerships with vendors.
- Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our Customers and for you!
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Identify, prospect, recruit and train vendors: This will require you to reach out to new vendors through email or calls with confidence explaining the advantages and benefits of partnering with Appario.
- Help new vendors master Appario's tools and systems so that they can be self-sufficient and integrate their products efficiently and to the standard required.
- In addition to being a support to grooming vendors to become self-sufficient on the platform, the individual is expected to take on larger responsibilities such as initiating and owning process improvement projects, participating actively in stakeholder calls/meetings etc.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in any discipline from IIM or Top Tier I/II colleges and good communication skills. (mandatory)
- 1 - 6 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data
- Account Management, business development is required.
- Good Negotiation Skills and driving the business with confidence
- Experience working on process improvement processes like Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a plus
- Experience in procurement processes such as placing PO, working on lead time and knowledge is a plus
- Preferred fluency in multiple languages including Hindi and English
What are we really looking for?
- Excellent data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meet deadlines
- Creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence - Identify areas of possible process improvements
- Pace of implementation and consistency in performance
- Strong interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.