Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:43 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Technical Director - Bridges Design (15-25 yrs)
Associate Technical Director - Bridges for Bangalore.
Qualification & Experience;
- BE (Civil), M Tech (Structures) degree with 15+ years of Bridge Design consulting experience
- Chartered Engineer with ICE or IStructE seeking Fellowship with chosen Institution
- The role will be predominantly technical, and the individual will be expected to have a good foundation
- Ability to manage and implement BIM/Digital aspects through all project phases
Experienced Chartered Engineer, you will provide effective leadership of an
Established team of engineers and BIM Modellers
Collaborative relations with the UK Bridges Leadership Team as well as the wider Infrastructure business in the UK and India
- Be responsible for growing the capability of the team to deliver projects in the UK and overseas in the Highways and Rail Sectors.
Responsibility for ensuring staff are effectively resourced onto projects
- To take overall responsibility for delivery of all work undertaken by the team to programme and budget. Workload will include delivering projects for major clients.
- Recognized expert in the field of Bridge Engineering
- Proven ability to network and influence at peer levels
- Developing commercial skills
- You will be expected to grow enduring, collaborative relations with the UK Bridges Leadership Team as well as the wider Infrastructure business in the UK and India.
- You will be responsible for the development and career progression of all members of the team and ensure all staff are nurtured and supported to be the best they can be. This will include encouraging more staff to become Chartered Engineers & mentoring.
- To drive 100% BIM as well as digital initiatives including computational design. It is expected that the Bangalore Team will taking the leading role in Digital Development with regards to Bridges going forward.
- To support the business director and work with other discipline leads to implement company procedures and staff initiatives in the GEC
- To take responsibility for QA &QC
- To establish and consolidate relationships with clients and other business leads
- To use technical and domain knowledge to identify and realize new client opportunities