HR at Skillflix Consultancy India Private Limited
Views:1028 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Associate Team Leader/Team Leader - Research Analyst - Financial Services (4-8 yrs)
Designation : Associate Team Leader / Team Leader
Name of Company : Skill flix client
City/Cities : Mumbai / Pune
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
Salary : As per industry norms
Industry : Financial Services
Job Description :
- The Team Leader oversees the management of the day-to-day activities for a sub-team of Normalized profitability metrics that powers the Morningstar products and platforms.
- Typically the Team Lead works closely with his or her team of researchers and Manager, as well as with the on-shore-based stakeholders to ensure that all the agreed deliverables from the team are met, and that the team is fully equipped in terms of training and documentation.
- The Team Leader will be responsible for establishing his or her teams- goals and aligning them with the organization's overall goals and objectives. He or she will be accountable for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity and efficiency of the teams and the delivery of the operational performance KPIs.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Assist in managing and developing a team of 10+ data analysts by providing clear direction, establishing SMART goals, and optimizing resource allocation.
2) Serve as an equity data expert for companies listed on global exchanges and demonstrate excellent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
3) Working closely with multiple global teams and across various functions. Participate regularly in global calls and meetings.
4) Assist the team to identify and eliminate roadblocks by partnering with technology teams and other database teams.
5) Should be able to research complex projects leading to actionable recommendations and solutions
6) Fair product knowledge, both upstream and downstream.
7) Assist in promoting LEAN Six Sigma tools and methodologies as an analyst framework for assessing the root cause of issues and improving processes.
8) Ensure appropriate methods and techniques to improve and maintain the highest quality standards in the data collected by the team
9) Acts as main point of contact/manager for his or her entire team for all questions, comments and concerns.
10) Tracks, measures and reports on agreed daily, monthly and quarterly metrics to the all stakeholders.
11) Provides coaching and training to team members as appropriate and according to the specific needs of the individual and the group.
12) Identifies areas for improvement across the team and proactively takes steps to improve upon these weaknesses by offering ideas for individual and group training and conducting or arranging individual and group training sessions as appropriate.
13) Sets goals and priorities for the individuals in the team in consultation with the Manager and Senior Manager/Director
14) Effectively motivates and rewards the team insuring good overall morale.
15) Conducts performance reviews of each team member and explains/sets career development paths and opportunities for team members.
16) Monitors researcher availability to guarantee minimum staffing requirements are met/exceeded.
Daily Job Responsibilities/Deliverables :
1) Hold sessions with the team to communicate any changes, issues, procedures or reminders.
2) Communicate any questions, issues or recommendations with regards to process, workflow, technology, methodology, team morale etc. all stakeholders.
3) Operational matters
4) Accept/reject leave requests.
5) Arrange for job shifts based on daily staffing requirements.
6) Provide floor support by answering questions, solving issues that come up throughout the day and observing the dynamics of the team.
7) Monitor production and quality for all researchers onsite
8) Ensure adequate engagement levels of the staff to drive business results
1) Attention to Detail
2) Methodical Problem-Solving Skills
3) Analytical (Must be able to interpret data and analytics in an operations environment)
4) Excellent Organization Skills (Email, Task Management, Follow-up)
6) Ability to Motivate and Build Relationships with Others
7) Ability to both Take and Give Direction & Criticism
8) Willing and excited about working with and developing Team Members
9) Goal Oriented
10) Honesty & Integrity
1) Bachelor/Master's degree in finance/business with an exceptional academic record
2) Professional degree (CA, CA-Inter, ICWA, ICWA -Inter) preferred
3) 3+ years of professional work experience at various levels of seniority.
4) Strong people and project management skills.
5) Ability to effectively communicate with local and international teams.
6) Proven experience optimizing processes.
7) Eager and ready to work in a high-performance culture.
8) Ability to take calls early or late nights once or twice a week
9) Prior experience leading teams of 10+ people will be an additional advantage.
10) Demonstrated ability to develop talent.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Team leader - Research Analyst
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- SWOT Analysis
- Senior Research
Company Profile :
Recruiter - Skillflix Consultancy India Pvt Ltd
Contact Details :
Contact Person : Shivani Sharma
Contact Number- 9893683847, 0731 -2530117