Associate Talent Consultant - HR Business Partner - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (3-5 yrs)
Should have a good and fairly extensive, prior experience in HR Business Partner role.
Position Requirements :
- Weekly and monthly connects with new hires to ensure smooth settling in the business.
- Quarterly connects with tenured professionals and high performers across levels by conducting one to one and focus group discussions.
- Identify key priority issues faced by clients, leverage knowledge of latest developments in industry and design well thought and implementable solutions.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client expectations and work on high value & high visibility assignments in areas across the HR value chain.
- Ensuring adequate resource utilization in line with business strategy to meet talent needs of the business.
- Performing Attrition analysis and consult with management on retention opportunities / strategies.
- Employee Relations: Managing employee issues and grievances. Closely working with Legal and risk management team to get closure on each case.
What You'll Need:
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Collaborate with partners across HR functions to deliver effective solutions.
- Ability to lead change across a complex and matrixed environment.
- Possess strong leadership and influential skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to use data proactively to address opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- MBA degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience.