Senior Recruiter at ValueVision Management Consultants
Views:1877 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate/System Analyst/Senior System Analyst - Functional Consultant - Workday - Compensation & Benefits Domain - IT (2-6 yrs)
Workday - Compensation Functional Consultant - No. of positions - 1
Workday - Benefits Functional Consultant - No. of positions - 1
Associate (System Analyst / Senior System Analyst) - 2 to 6 Years
Workday - Functional Consultant
- Active Workday Compensation/Benefits certification is a must.
- Minimum 1-2 workday implementation experience and ability to work on multiple projects
- At Least 1 year of Workday Implementation experience.
- Functional experience in Workday HCM and Benefits modules
- Ability to drive design sessions for Compensation/Benefits Module and end to end implementation experience on Benefits module
- Ability to help customers resolve functional issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solutions.
- Should be able to analyse business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration.
- Expertise in business process configuration, building validation/condition rules, setting up notifications
- Knowledge on Custom fields, custom reports, calculated fields
- Knowledge of Workday Security.
- Knowledge of various data sources available and how to use them
- Knowledge in creating and troubleshooting EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder)
- Knowledge on using Customer Central for configuration and migration
- Excellent communication skills BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.