Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1010 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Associate - Structured Trading - Bank (3-10 yrs)
Our client is an International Bank who is in search of a potential candidate for their Credit Trading team in Mumbai to support the Structured Credit trading desk in London.
This role is to work with the credit trading teams across the globe and support the traders and senior management by producing business-critical MIS reports, build and maintain tools to help find trading opportunities and recommend trade ideas, analyze companies, track news and performing ad hoc customized analysis.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Assist the desk in managing current trade inventory and coming up with new trade ideas
- Provide pricing support, manage trade bookings, daily valuations of structured notes.
- Strong understanding of credit products like CLNs, repacks, CDO, CLO, CMB, ABS, MBS, securitization, structuring, trading bespoke structured products, CVA and XVA
- Helping build and optimize everyday tools used by desk traders
- Track trades done and provide secondary market valuations for clients
- Interact with traders, structurers, sales team etc.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Knowledge of Credit derivatives and their risk factors and pricing
- Quantitative background from a top tier school
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written) as the candidate would have to work with Onshore teams globally. They would have to speak to the traders.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good to have: Ability to code in python or C++ or VB (Macros)
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.