Head - HR at Senior Executive Search
Views:576 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Associate - Strategy - Institutional Research - Institutional Equity Broking Firm (3-5 yrs)
Associate - Strategy, Institutional Research
Reports to: Head of Research
CTC- 18-25 Lacs pa
Qualification- MBA and/or CFA, with an undergraduate degree in Engineering/Math/Stats
Experience: Minimum 3-years of experience as sell-side strategy associate OR minimum 1-year as strategy associate and minimum 2-years as associate with a sector/lead analyst
Job Responsibilities :
1. Sourcing and aggregating company data and forecasts from sector teams
2. Sourcing and aggregating financial market data from Bloomberg etc.
3. Creating and maintaining financial databases
4. Assisting Head of Research in :
a. Building macro models
b. Doing statistical analysis, including back-testing of investment strategies
c. Preparing research notes - event updates, corporate earnings preview/review etc.
d. Working on thematic research reports
e. Developing and maintaining model portfolios
f. Addressing investor and sales requests, and queries from Emkay senior mgmt.
5. Participating in conference calls and ad-hoc requirements as per the delivery timelines
Organizational Relationships :
- Works closely with the Head of Research and other members of the Research team
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, passionate about stocks and numerical/statistical analysis
- Job Opening with Leading Institutional Equity Broking Firm.
- All the interested candidates can apply or call on 9867303334
SR Executive Search