Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5773 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Associate - Strategy - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
We are currently seeking an outstanding candidate for the strategy and corporate development team. We are building a consumer centric, technology focused business across multiple segments in the BFSI space.
Responsibilities - Strategy and Corporate Development
- Work with the leadership team to develop strategic roadmap, drive strategic initiatives, M&A and develop operating plans to deliver short term and long term results
- Monitor and report progress against plans and coordinate with internal and external teams for implementation.
- Work on identifying new opportunities, partnerships, corporate development initiatives
- Research, develop and implement strategies, competitor landscape and regulatory developments; analyze business opportunities and emerging customer needs to identify issues, trends and growth opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, business acumen, ability to work in fast paced environment and self-starter.
- Strong academic credentials, with an advanced degree from a premiere institute
- 2 years of experience in consulting, equity research, venture capital/private equity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.