Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3710 Applications:983 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Associate - Strategy (1-3 yrs)
- Work with the leadership team to develop strategic roadmap, drive strategic initiatives, M&A and develop operating plans to deliver short term and long term results
- Monitor and report progress against plans and coordinate with internal and external teams for implementation
- Work on identifying new opportunities, partnerships, corporate development initiatives
- Research, develop and implement strategies, competitor landscape and regulatory developments; analyse business opportunities and emerging customer needs to identify issues, trends and growth opportunities
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, business acumen, ability to work in fast paced environment and self-starter.
- Strong academic credentials, with an advanced degree from a premiere institute
- 1+ years of experience in consulting, equity research, venture capital/private equity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.