Associate - Strategic Alliances - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
- Full-time position
- Salary -12-14 LPA
- Hiring for one of our key Client
- As a core member of our partnerships team, you would be expected to -
- Prospect and network with banks, insurance brokers, and NBFCs to build a strong pipeline of potential partners.
- Get a deep understanding of insurance distribution operations at these organizations and develop a consultative approach to offering the right solution.
- Effectively demonstrate the platform capabilities and drive home the benefits for each stakeholder in the partner organization.
- Independently work with potential partners through the sales funnel and execute timely closures.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to oversee timely onboarding and activation of acquired partners.
Who we are looking for?
- We are looking for smart and committed individuals - someone who believes in taking ownership has the ability to make quick decisions, and thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working in partnerships, strategic alliances, B2B sales Experience of working within BFSI / Fintech, or with BFSI/Fintech partners. Existing relationships with insurance distributors will be a big plus
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders will be preferred
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills Excellent at preparing and giving presentations