Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:5881 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Associate - Statistical Modeling - Python/R/SAS - Bank (4-7 yrs)
Statistical Modeling job opportunity in Bangalore with a Banking giant for a professional holding of at least 4 years working as Business Analyst working extensively on Python/R Coding, Model Development and Data Science in a Global environment. You will work with Leadership, as well as Centers of Excellence across the business/finance organizations including CFO teams, Planning & Analysis, Pricing, Investment Analytics, Field Strategy, Marketing to execute business strategy and development, and analytics supporting Finance Modeling and other parts of the Treasury function. Our distinguished client is looking for smart, pliable person who has work on Merchant Services and is keen to develop their career as an Associate.
Location : Bangalore
Your Employer : A leading global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Carry out completer BB Campaign Analysis
- Combining data from disparate sources and helping to identify the reasons for data anomalies
- Implementing models in SAS, Python, R, or other programming languages
- Performing analysis to answer immediate business questions
- Partner with modeling and list execution team
- Extracting, cleaning, and preparing data used to predict Ultimate Rewards redemption
- Combining data from disparate sources to predict call volume
- Bachelor Degree/ Masters in Stats/Mathematics required
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Finance, Risk
- Exposure to Big Data Environment and Tools
- Ability to synthesize and structure data to tell the story is important along with natural intellectual curiosity and a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong proficiency in Excel,SQL is required.
- Excellent thought leadership, strategic business acumen, and intellectual curiosity
- Attention to detail and capable to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Statistics Degree Must
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.