Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:174 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate - SOX Testing - Global PE Shared Services (5-7 yrs)
Position based with a Global PE Shared Services in Mumbai.
Responsible for the testing of the design and effectiveness of established controls and process across the organization.
- Prepare and document all financial Service Level Procedures & Internal Audit Controls documentation to adhere to SOX 404 guidelines [Document Request List, Lead-sheets and Test Plans] within Archer
- Liaise with process owners to prepare and update process flows and controls
- Report, document and review of transactional testing of business and IT controls
- Ensuring appropriate documentation and process flows are reflective of current processes
- Generate all test cases and facilitate End User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Implement all user work flow methodologies for pre/post life cycles.
- Communicate and document all findings and proposed remediation plans to Senior Management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
- Strong Controls and Sarbanes Oxley expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint; experience in GRC Tools- Archer a plus
- A minimum of 5 years experience: Big 4 experience a plus
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA/MBA certification preferred
- A forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards