HR Executive at Gudah Consultant India Pvt Ltd.
Views:515 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate - SOX Compliance (2-6 yrs)
SOX Process Associate/ Senior Associate will conduct walk-through, controls testing, and related process documentation, as well as, perform other tasks to support the SOX Compliance program and other initiatives in the area of internal controls and process improvements, under the direction of the SOX leadership team for US clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to support and facilitate the Global SOX Compliance Program and other related initiatives
- Assist annual SOX risk assessments and scoping etc, and related updates,
- Timely completion of SOX testing activities, including walk through and controls testing (design and operating effectiveness), and process documentation,
- Timely identification, validation and communication of control deficiencies, as well as development of remediation plans in collaboration with the SOX Manager and Team Lead, and
- Determining impact of open deficiencies.
- Identify and document improvements in business process flow on a continual basis.
- Support internal and external groups (Global/Regional teams, process/control owners and external auditors/advisors) on matters related to SOX and internal controls, under the direction of the SOX Manager and Team Leads.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Risk Advisory and SOX compliance testing with any global consultancy.
- Minimum Education Qualification CPA, CIA, CA, CMA, or MBA Finance.
- Experience working in a similar SOX Team or Shared Services Centre setup/Internal Audit / SSAE 18/ IFC / Process Audit
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and process/controls related to Financial Reporting, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Commodity Trading, Treasury, Tax, Plant, Property & Equipment, Inventory, HR Payroll, etc.
- Ability to provide high quality level of customer service for SOX controls testing and other internal control initiatives.
- Ability to work independently (with limited supervision), and efficiently deliver high quality output.
- Broad based business awareness
- Good Understanding of the business processes
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO etc.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving & organization skills.
- Strong computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong team player.
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English.
Experience with SAP / Oracle/PeopleSoft.
Timings are US timings, so Work from Home is an option but kindly mention to Candidate that they might be required to work from Office also. Please mention to candidate initially itself that flexibility will be needed from their side as far as WFM or Work from Office
Location: Gurgaon or Mumbai.
for Any Query reach me via cell 9579595801/ 9873377988