Managing Partner at Native
Views:1237 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Associate - Series B/C Investments - Venture Capital Fund Startup (2-6 yrs)
Associate - Venture Capital Fund (Series B/C Investments) - Mumbai
Our Client, a Start up VC Fund targeting around $150mn Fund focused on Series B/C Investments is setting up the core Investments Team and looking to hire Associate and Chief of Staff in the Team to cover following responsibilities:
- Integrally involved with all aspects of the VC investment process, including: sourcing and evaluating potential investments; performing due diligence.
- New deal development and analysis - validation of industry thesis, development of investment angles, competitive industry and market analysis leading to a recommendation
- Learning and following the dynamics of the industries covered; building relationships with management teams, the firm's senior advisors, as well as external advisors and industry experts; identifying attractive investment themes and opportunities; gathering and synthesizing industry and market data.
- Extensive analysis on potential investments, including in-depth financial modeling; managing the due diligence process, including overseeing legal, tax, and commercial diligence advisors; drafting and presenting oral and written materials to management and investors; monitoring and reporting on portfolio company performance; and developing and supporting operational initiatives within portfolio companies.
- Travel extensively with senior management across internationally to meet investors and participate in fundraising.