HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:189 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate/Senior Associate - Underwriting - Life & Health Insurance (1-5 yrs)
Our client is a is a joint venture company, formed between India's most revered Group, and Asia's largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group.
Function - Associate, Underwriting/ Sr. Associate, Underwriting
Role Purpose :
To underwrite cases with highest quality, ensuring adherence to all the underwriting, compliance & statutory guidelines and ensuring optimum productivity within agreed TAT
- Ensure achievement of daily productivity target & maintaining highest quality.
- Ensuring adherence to agreed TAT for processing cases.
- Resolving sales queries within TAT.
- Working towards the functional KPIs like improvement in Issuance Percentage, Reduction in additional requirement, minimising revenue leakages & improvement in overall quality of business.
- To support function to manage the dynamism arising in view of seasonal business peaks and also unpredictable regulatory & sales behaviours.
- To strike a good balance of risk and customer convenience.
- Ensure vigilance to prevent various kind of frauds that are prevalent in the marketplace.
- Keeping self-updated with technical knowledge required for the Underwriting role.
- Shift Timing: 2 pm to 11 pm - Work from Home
Qualification : Candidates having minimum 1 year experience in Underwriting from Life, Health or General Insurance Companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.