ATL - TA at Peepal Consulting
Views:595 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate/Senior Associate - Technology Strategy Practice - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-9 yrs)
Brief Company Description :
As a management consulting operating unit of the firm,
We enhance the ability to address the strategy, growth, and innovation agendas of its clients. Our ability to design and execute business and innovation strategies and customer value strategies complements existing strengths in finance, technology, organization, risk, and deals. Also, we bring additive strengths in core operational areas, such as:
- Growth Strategy;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Operational strategy;
- Manufacturing and supply chain;
- Product development and innovation;
- Service and support
- Our Management Consulting team works with our global clients to design and implement growth, operational and customer-focused strategies for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Our thought leadership and unparalleled experience can help clients turn formidable challenges into market advantage across the value chain and around the globe. Additionally, our extensive expertise in various industries allows us to serve companies and their suppliers globally with consulting services with a focus on the most profitable elements of the value chain to create scalable businesses that will deliver increased sustainable profits.
- As part of the technology strategy team, the incumbent will play an important role in supporting global engagement from India in that driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
- Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results - conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare excel models, analyse large sets of data, support project lead, work directly with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
- Depending on the project, the incumbent will be involved throughout the project life cycle, adding value during the problem structuring and analysis phases. Responsibilities will include conducting primary client interviews and workshops, collating the information gathered from the client data and secondary research, developing and refining hypotheses and creating client recommendations.
We aim at providing client solutions that are directly related to the CIO/CTO, managing/transforming business functions and providing diligence with respect to technologies involved. Our range of services includes delivery of client engagement in the following areas:
- Cloud assessments: cloud readiness maturity assessment, planning and cloud solutions/platforms assessment, cloud migration planning, business case development, TCO (total cost of ownership) comparisons and vendor evaluation
- Cloud architecture definition and assessment: development of cloud reference architecture, target state cloud architecture definition
- Cloud deployment strategy development: cloud application development, integration and security IT strategy and management:
- IT operating model and assessment, and IT organization design
- Application rationalization
- Business alignment and IT strategy and planning
- Development of current and future state application strategy and delivery roadmaps
- Digital transformation (IT maturity and strategy assessment, and future state roadmap development)
- Automation - RPA, SAP HANA, and other software defined automation using cloud solutions
- Product and technology diligence (architectural review, infrastructure and technology roadmap assessment, security assessment, etc.)
- Assessment of opportunities in emerging technologies (e.g. AI, internet of things, etc.)
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge or success in supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes) by:
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends including the associated technology implications within one or multiple industries
- Demonstrate application of business acumen while leveraging technologies
- ITIL Lifecycle experience across any phase: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement
- Experience with cloud technologies and concerned architectures
- Ability to describe technology solutions and usage models in business terms and demonstrate business value to clients
- Demonstrated ability to determine customer needs, identify use cases for a technology/ solution, conduct cost-benefit analysis and develop business case
- Pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Deliver significant business results that utilize strategic creative thinking, problem-solving, and taking individual initiatives
- Ability to apply a structured approach to problem-solving
- Leading project workstreams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data
Years of Experience:
Our MC team currently seeks experienced consultants with experience between 2-9 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
An MBA degree from a tier-1 institute with an undergrad from a technical field; past consulting experience would be an added plus.