Senior Executive at SSJ Solutions
Views:1766 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Associate/Senior Associate - Sustainable Fashion Strategy - Consulting Firm (3-10 yrs)
Position deliverables :
The role envisages the following activities:
1. Connecting several dots to create insight and aim to generate new intellectual property (that is the hallmark of most of our assignments).
2. Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations.
3. Delivery responsibility for engagements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
4. Undertake relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to companies- partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe.
1. You are looking to join a growth firm and be part of a dynamic environment.
2. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability.
3. You have a flexible and creative mind-set.
4. You are a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the company's products, client's requirements and global markets.
You must have:
1. Have a Bachelors or Master's degree in Textiles / Apparel manufacturing; or an MBA and an understanding of sustainability issues.
2. Strong strategic analysis and report writing skills; the ability to use all insights gather to build a comprehensive summary report and provide insight beyond client deliverables.
3. 3-6 years of relevant work experience in one of the following domains: textile and apparel, energy & water efficiency, cleaner production practices, climate change, environmental management.
4. Have strong analytical abilities and data representation skills.
5. Have developed spread-sheet based models as a part of your work.
6. Have an understanding of techno financial impact assessments and reporting.
7. Excellent presentation skills.
8. Have prior consulting experience: either management consulting or operational consulting.
9. Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment.
10. Ability to stretch and quickly learn to pick up new skills.