Human Resources at Pragati Consulting
Views:1136 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Associate/Senior Associate - Research & Solutions - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
We are a team of leading individuals from the political consulting space with vast experience in advising top-level national and state level political leaders. As political consultants, we have achieved considerable impact in envisioning innovative political and communication campaigns, policy initiatives and capacity-building measures towards electoral success of political parties.
We recognise that elections are not an end in themselves and that our unique position and experience enables us to act as force multipliers to existing stakeholders- expertise in policy formulation, implementation and evaluation. To this end, we intend to leverage our expertise in data analytics, research, program management and communications to add professional strength in the domain of governance and work towards a better present and a prosperous future for our people.
We are looking to expand our diverse group of dedicated individuals with expertise in governance advisory and consulting, policy analysis, law and advocacy from premier educational institutions and professional organizations with the objective to meaningfully contribute to the good governance of our nation.
- Conduct primary and secondary research by using qualitative and quantitative methods on policy problem statements at the state, national and international levels.
- Analyse impact of government laws, rules and regulations including national and international comparative analysis by watching trends in policy making across varied sectors.
- Use research and analysis to identify issues and provide innovative recommendations in policy design, implementation and advocacy to address the issues.
- Prepare briefs, notes, reports, presentations and papers, as the case may be, to convey research, analysis, findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
Who should apply?
- Intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with interest, knowledge and experience in fields related to public policy and governance.
- Excellent communicators with a penchant for solving large-scale, ambitious and ambiguous problems related to governance, a strong bias for action and ability to thrive in intense work-environments.
- Individuals with skills in both qualitative and quantitative methods of research and analysis.
- Familiarity with advanced levels of Spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word is a must. Familiarity with programming languages like MySQL or statistical tools like R is desirable.
- Professionals with postgraduate degrees, preferably in public policy, public affairs, international relations or economics.