Team Lead at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:15566 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate/Senior Associate - People & Organization Consulting (1-10 yrs)
Position: Associate/ Senior Associate - People and Organization Consulting
- Experience in HR Consulting in a consulting firm.
Graduate/ MBA from a premier institute
This is a high accountability role in a growing practice which requires management of multiple client stakeholders and delivery on the scope of work agreed with exceptional quality.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Execute client facing HR consulting projects under the wide range of offerings including Organization design, Competency management, HR transformation, HR process design, Talent analytics, and others
- Closely collaborate with external and internal stakeholders for execution and business development
- Participate in ideation and support new offering development after analyzing the target market and current scenarios
- Actively participate in building high quality tools and assets for HR consulting offerings which adds value to sales pitch as well as project deliverables
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously to support business development, practice building and execution
- Hands-on experience of successul implemetation of HR solutions
- Excellent Powerpoint and MS Excel skills
- Highly flexible and quick learner to adopt and apply new methodology / approach
- Open to travel frequently and for longer durations for project execution
- Clear communicator and good team player
- Right balance of creative thinking and process orientation
Years of Experience
- 1-3 years of relevant post-qualification experience
Only Male Candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.