Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant at Searchtek Consulting
Views:482 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate/Senior Associate - Mergers & Acquisition/IT Integration - Management Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
Management Consultant - Delivering Deal Value - IT Associates
Job Description :
- As an Associate or Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to Proactively assist the team across the deal spectrum (due diligence, IT integration, IT separation, etc.)
- Plan and develop integration and separation projects and deliverables, including Day One readiness and execution, business process and systems integration and separation, and dependency and risk management
- Develop financial models for IT, including synergy savings, one-time costs, and stranded costs Recommend enterprise architecture, solutions, and systems based on industry-leading practices and past experiences Recommend integration, separation, or carve-out considerations across key IT pillars Coach associates on and off engagements to deliver on high impact deliverables consistently (for Senior Associates) Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- The candidate should have experience in IT due diligence, IT and business process integration and separation planning and implementation, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth, or other relevant operational experience be able to evaluate the clients IT systems and business processes with limited amount of data have strong data modeling skills have an understanding of various facets of mergers, acquisitions, and divestiture transactions have experience in planning for integration/separation of various front office and back office functions have strong project management skills and the ability to work in a high pressure deals environment have excellent communication and consulting skills
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology; Engineering, Operations, and Finance graduates may also qualify.
- Master Degree (MBA from tier I colleges preferred) Associates :3+ years experience in Consulting, preferably in M&A IT Integration or IT Divestitures Senior Associates: 5+ years experience in Consulting, preferably in M&A IT Integration, IT Divestitures, IT Due Diligence, Transition Service Agreements, or IT and Operational Cost Modeling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.