CEO at Show Time Consulting
Views:2222 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Associate/Senior Associate/Manager - Political Consulting (1-4 yrs)
Associate/Senior Associate/Manager - Political Consulting
We are looking to Hire graduates/post graduates, who can join our team and work with us in Andhra Pradesh region designing various political campaigns and strategies on field.
Proficiency in Telugu is mandatory
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be responsible for 1 Parliamentary Constituency
- Handling / coordinating with teams
- Conducting on-ground research
- Making reports that summarize insights drawn from field visits, retrospective electoral data, leader comparative analysis, etc.
- Campaign management
- Has knowledge/interest in politics (specially Andhra Politics), including party dynamics, key players, and a nuanced grasp of major policy battles in the state
- Has previous experience in the same /similar field of work
- Analytical thinking skills
- Team Management Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Demonstrates active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented and constant innovation
- Ability to think big and to inspire passion in the team
- Open to extensive travelling
Telugu language is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.