Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:1109 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Associate/Senior Associate - Management Consulting Practice - Pharma & Life Sciences Sector (2-6 yrs)
Management Consulting team works with our global clients to design and implement growth, operational and customer focused strategies for sustainable competitive advantage.
Job Overview :
- The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in that driving companys strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
- The incumbent must have prior experience in Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D and preferably a graduate degree in Business Administration.
- Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results - conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare excel models, analyse large sets of data, support project lead, work directly with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
Knowledge Preferred :
- Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough knowledge involving Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D, preferably obtained through one or more of the following:
1. Academic scientific research,
2. Direct work within the industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, generics, medical device, instrumentation, and diagnostic companies),
3. Contract service organizations to the industry (e.g. CRO),
4. Regulatory health authorities / agencies overseeing the industry,
5. Research / benchmarking companies covering the industry,
6. Consulting companies delivering to the industry,
Skills Preferred :
- Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough abilities in one or more of the following areas:
- R&D Strategic Planning, Strategic Decision Making, Finance Strategy, Performance Management
- R&D Operations Strategy, R&D Operations Planning, R&D Operations Management,
- R&D Operations Transformation, R&D Innovation, Product Development, Product Lifecycle Management;
- Process Mapping, Process Design, Process Optimization and Redesign
- Advanced analytics involving tableau visualization, excel VBA/ macros
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of biostatistics and advanced statistical methodologies (e.g. Regression)
- R&D Risk / Compliance, Internal Audit, Risk Assessment, Management and Control
- Problem-solving expertise and delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.