HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:3987 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Associate/Senior Associate - Legal - Private Equity/Capital Markets (5-9 yrs)
Sr. Associate Private Equity/ Capital Markets
Responsible for leading or supporting partners in key transactions.
To be a key player in transactions and manage clients for the organization. Supporting & working with a growing law firm,identifying & developing business out of current clients.
Internal: Supporting & providing information to managing partner, partners, co-workers, and subordinates.
External: Representing the organization to clients and other external sources.
- Experience at handling special assignments such as deal structuring, private placements, rights offer, preference share, debentures.
- Performing advisory functions and having an in-depth knowledge of company law& commercial law.
- Drafting and vetting of business agreements, shareholders- agreement, joint venture agreement.
- Expertise in re-structuring assignments such as forming joint ventures, special purpose vehicles, acquisition of listed / unlisted companies, mergers & amalgamations, consolidation of operations, incorporation of new companies, creation of LLPs and other related activities in the company.
- End to end legal due diligence report preparation
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience and Qualification
- Should have 5 - 9 years of experience in Corporate law
- Should have handled M&A, PE & Capital Market transactions.
- Candidates should essentially be from reputed law firms.
- BLS, LLB/ LLM from reputed universities.
We regret that candidates with a CA/CS/MBA cannot be considered for this role.