HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:4005 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Associate/Senior Associate - Legal - Private Equity/Capital Markets (5-9 yrs)
Sr. Associate Private Equity/ Capital Markets
Responsible for leading or supporting partners in key transactions.
To be a key player in transactions and manage clients for the organization. Supporting & working with a growing law firm,identifying & developing business out of current clients.
Internal: Supporting & providing information to managing partner, partners, co-workers, and subordinates.
External: Representing the organization to clients and other external sources.
- Experience at handling special assignments such as deal structuring, private placements, rights offer, preference share, debentures.
- Performing advisory functions and having an in-depth knowledge of company law& commercial law.
- Drafting and vetting of business agreements, shareholders- agreement, joint venture agreement.
- Expertise in re-structuring assignments such as forming joint ventures, special purpose vehicles, acquisition of listed / unlisted companies, mergers & amalgamations, consolidation of operations, incorporation of new companies, creation of LLPs and other related activities in the company.
- End to end legal due diligence report preparation
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience and Qualification
- Should have 5 - 9 years of experience in Corporate law
- Should have handled M&A, PE & Capital Market transactions.
- Candidates should essentially be from reputed law firms.
- BLS, LLB/ LLM from reputed universities.
We regret that candidates with a CA/CS/MBA cannot be considered for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.