CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:183 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate/Senior Associate - Legal - M&A Deals - Insurance - LLB (4-6 yrs)
Role Description We are looking for a Corporate lawyer in M&A Consulting
Role Requirements :
- Responsible for transactional risk insurance
- Analyse the representations and warranties contained in the draft SPA from an insurance perspective and to determine potential solution structures.
- Negotiate the terms of the Warranty &Indemnity (W&;I) policy on behalf of the client's in order to structure a W&I policy that mirrors the SPA as closely as possible.
Technical Skills :
MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
General Skills :
- Exceptional Negotiation skills
- Good relationship management skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills
Prior Experience :
- 3-5 plus years of experience in Law firms.
- Experience of working on PE / M&A transactions and have conducted legal DD.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures of Indian corporate, MNCs and PSU clients.
Education/Qualification : LLB or equivalent from a reputed law school.