Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Peepal Consulting
Views:492 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate/Senior Associate - IT Process Integration/IT Consulting (3-6 yrs)
The candidate should :
- Have experience in IT due diligence, IT and business process integration and separation planning and implementation, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth, or other relevant operational experience
- Be able to evaluate the client's IT systems and business processes with limited amount of data
- Have strong data modeling skills
- Have an understanding of various facets of mergers, acquisitions, and divestiture transactions
- Have experience in planning for integration/separation of various front office and back office functions
- Have strong project management skills and the ability to work in a high pressure deals environment
- Have excellent communication and consulting skills
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology; Engineering, Operations, and Finance graduates may also qualify.
- Master Degree (MBA from tier I colleges preferred)
Associates : 3+ years- experience in Consulting, preferably in M&A IT Integration or IT Divestitures
Senior Associates : 5+ years experience in Consulting, preferably in M&A IT Integration, IT Divestitures, IT Due Diligence, Transition Service Agreements, or IT and Operational Cost Modeling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.