Group Leader - Hiring Resource Specialist at Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1124 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Research - Gas Energy Sector (2-7 yrs)
- Understand the business requirements, financial ability, and objectives, and use market and technical knowledge to identify and articulate investment opportunities.
- Map new markets of potential interest, and identify potentially attractive investment opportunities within those markets to support business growth.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the external environment, market trends, investment opportunities, and provide a thorough analysis and explanation (credit ratings, share-holder value, etc.) on the best investment solutions to the Operating Partner.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities, financial instruments in the equity space to provide insights for investment decisions.
- Define Investment areas, build databases, financial models, and forecasts to formulate investment recommendations.
- Identify top-level business performance factors and conduct a review to understand the current business performance and the gap between target Monitor the business growth, performance vs target.
- Identify and highlight any risks, discrepancies, or hurdles that might exist in the business and provide recommendations on suggestive measures.
- Conduct an assessment of investment performance by maintaining and updating investment management information, analysis, and reporting framework.
- Track valuation and investment performance at the investment level and raise any challenges/ discrepancies that impact shareholder return with the Operating Partner for further review and action.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports and analysis to provide thorough performance analysis and explanation (credit ratings, share-holder value, etc.) on the investment solutions to the Operating Partner.
- Monitor and follow up on investments and portfolio performance to ensure high achievement of returns.
- Provide regular updates within the team about the portfolio's accounts development and provide recommendations on future investment decisions.
- Independently manage multiple and complex investments and efficiently coordinate and interact with advisors, consultants, legal counsels, and management.
- Carry out a post-investment follow-up to facilitate adherence whilst promptly highlighting any discrepancies and areas of improvement to the Operating Partner for immediate corrective action for the investments.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business operating teams and ensure the collection of business data under the guidance and support of the Operating Partner.
- Manage the relationship with external market intelligence agencies and build long-term relationships for the benefit.
- Ensure the provision of analysis and reports on industry market trends and conduct and manage research on various economic and market indicators.
- Maintain a database of international and regional benchmarks.
- Support the Operating Partner on industry or sector-focused financial reports and ensure they are provided in an accurate and precise manner.
- Ensure the development of the competitive intelligence process from collection to dissemination and archiving to ensure the provision of the required information.
- In collaboration with the Research Analyst, provide monthly reports on completion bench-marking and investment research to the Operating Partner.
- Keep abreast with statutory and regulatory norms and keep management updated on any changes.