Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:4349 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Banking - IIM/FMS/XLRI/NMIMS/JBIMS/ISB/SPJIMR/IMT/SIBM (0-3 yrs)
Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Banking (from IIM/FMS/XLRI/NMIMS/JBIMS/ISB/SPJIMR/IMT/SIBM)
Our client is amongst the top 10 mid market boutique IB advisory firms in India. It has a marquee list of deals across M&As, fund raise, etc and has a history of 15 years in successful IB business. Now looking for Associates / Sr. Associates - Investment Banking from TOP TIER POST GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOLS ONLY. eg IIM, JBIMS, FMS, NMIMS, XLRI.
Job Description :
- Issue debt and sells equity to raise capital for clients.
- Conduct research on investment opportunities to define risk and return profiles.
- Assess valuations for clients and upper management using various methods.
- Provide expertise to help broker mergers and acquisitions.
- Recruit investors for client IPOs.
- Assemble financial models to value debt and equity and assist in investment and financial planning decisions.
- Create and give presentations for existing and prospective client portfolios.
- Assist in preparing quarterly reports and letters to clients.
- Manage all stages of client interaction, from the sales pitch to the investment contract to complete execution.
- Conduct industry research and develop relationships to help acquire new clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You may be from Financial Services or Consulting background only, with an interest in making a career in Investment Banking. We would prefer if you are working with the Big 4 Consulting firms.