Talent Acquisition Head at The Concept
Views:910 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Associate/Senior Associate - General Corporate/Competition Law - M&A & Private Equity - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (2-7 yrs)
General Corporate - M&A & Private Equity - PQE
Law firm hiring for the position of General Corporate & Competition Law position
Tier I Law firm
Location - Mumbai
1) Associate - GC (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 2 to 4 years
2) Sr Associate - GC (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 4 to 7 years
3) Competition Law - Combination (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 2 to 5 years
Tier II Law firm
Location - Delhi/ NCR
1) Sr Associate - GC (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 4 to 7 years
2) Competition Law - Combination (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 2 to 5 years
KRA's - General Corporate
Job Description : Experience in handling M&A and private equity transactions.
The candidate should have extensive experience in drafting and negotiating M&A and private equity transaction documents and should be well versed with the legal nuances of such transactions including foreign exchange management and company law issues
KRA's - Competition Law
Experience : 2 to 5 years of exclusive competition law experience, in a firm that has a dedicated competition law practice.
Education : LLM in Competition Law from a UK university or a diploma is an added advantage. Ideally should have studied competition law before starting to work.
Job role :
- Relevant work experience in combinations (i.e., M&A, PE and JV) in competition law.
- Basic working knowledge of cartels, abuse of dominance.
- Mix of filings with CCI, and notifiability analysis.
- Junior is preferable as she/he can be moulded.
- Ability or willingness to think out of the box
Qualification: LL.B. from a recognised university
(Calling & Whatsapp no)