Recruiter at Crescendo Global
Views:274 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate/Senior Associate - Financial & Legal - Financial Services - CA/LLB (2-5 yrs)
Associate/ Sr. Associate - Financial and Legal Specialist
Chattered Accountant Professionals with LLB, CS holding at least 2+ years of experience in Managing accounting/budgeting function of the company. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Legal/Secretarial work. You will utilize your experience in internal auditing, financial reporting and month-end closing. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A global firm providing specialized financial services to consumers and property owners across US, Europe and Oceania.
- Managing accounting/budgeting function in the company.
- Facilitate timely completion of statutory, tax and internal audits of the company.
- Draft policies, third party contracts and risk framework for the office.
- Ideate, conceptualize and implement process improvements.
- Chartered Accountant, LLB and Company Secretary
- 2-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Strong knowledge of various asset types like bonds, mortgages, sales and leaseback and factor affecting their cash flows
- Expertise in Tally, Saral software or Peoplesoft ERP package will be helpful.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the functions of the company.
- An opportunity to individually contribute to the team, along with the opportunity to grow into a leader
- Work in the heart of the country
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.