Principal Consultant at Arcent Global
Views:2455 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Associate/Senior Associate - Financial Advisory Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (0-6 yrs)
Looking for an Associate (0-3 years of experience) and Senior Associate (4 to 6 years) for an International Financial Advisory Firm.
- Developing and auditing high-end, complex financial models of international standard, ensuring compliance with project documents and applicable accounting & taxation practices, analyzing key business drivers and handholding clients on risk/return analysis
- Business Valuations and Investment Analysis - Evaluating businesses to analyze investment opportunities, performing due diligence and valuations exercise
- Contract Analysis - Reviewing project documents to assess the commercial and contractual implications, under various contracts, specifically for Project Financing structures
- Business Writing - Preparing reports, Information Memoranda, summary and presentations as required by the nature of assignment
- Participating in negotiations with Project Stakeholders - Participating to negotiate commercial and contractual aspects of the projects with banks/financial institutions, contractors, and other third parties
- International Travel - Required to travel overseas on work
- Experience with banks or funds or similar advisory entities, experience and knowledge managing financial models and contract analysis
- Work experience in Transport / Oil & Gas / Petrochemical/International Government Advisory is an added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferred) plus MBA with 0 to 3 years of experience for Associate /4 to 6 years of Senior Associate role.
- PGDM (Finance) from premier academic institution only (top 10 institutes in India).
- Additional qualifications (optional) - CFA
Salary Range: 24LPA to 45LPA.
Please share your resume on below email iD/call@9899639454
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.