Associate/Senior Associate - EPM Planning Module - Consulting Firm - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-7 yrs)
In this role, you will work with client team members throughout the entire implementation life cycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, and change management, go-live and post-production support. This position may require both work from offshore location and at the client site. Responsible for all aspects of Hyperion Planning, Essbase or PBCS and ePBCS implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
- Translate business needs into practical solutions.
- Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the PBCS, ePBCS toolset
- Good understanding of EPBCS modules
- Ability to work independently on project delivery and manage client conversations, both internal and external
- Design the solution and implementation aspects of the engagement by ensuring high quality within time and budget constraints
- Provide expertise in PBCS, ePBCS and/or OAC related to outlines, calculations, load rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
- Good understanding of Data Validation and integration process
- Preferably Chartered Accountant or BE / BTech plus MBA in Finance from a premier institute
- At least 5 years- experience, preferably in consulting
- At least one end to end implementation experience in PBCS, ePBCS and / or OAC
- Functional experience in FP&A processes and management reporting
- Good communication and detailing skills
- Understanding of automation scripts (EPM Automate) and integration of the full EPM cloud suite
- Understanding of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, PCMCS, Data Management and ARCS will be an added advantage