HR at Athena Consultancy
Views:1531 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate/Senior Associate - Delivering Deals Value - Human Resource Domain - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-7 yrs)
Job Description :
JOB TITLE : Associate / Senior Associate in - Delivering Deals Value -HR
Location : Bangalore
Our Management Consulting (MC) team works with our global clients to design and implement growth, operational and customer-focused strategies for sustainable competitive advantage. Our thought leadership and unparalleled experience help clients turn formidable challenges into market advantages across the value chain and around the globe. Additionally, our extensive expertise in various industries allow us to serve clients with consulting services with a focus on the most profitable elements of the value chain to create scalable businesses that will deliver increased sustainable profits.
TEAM OVERVIEW : DDV (HR Specialization)
Delivering Deal Value team is focused on assisting clients in maximizing value in mergers and acquisitions through its expertise across the deal continuum in pre-deal diligence and post- Management Consulting
Job Description :
- Deal management : The team focuses on detailing the value to be delivered, maintaining strong control over scope and cost, and supporting people through the change. DDV team works closely with the overall project team and client to collaboratively develop and achieve plans via practical methods and tools. The team has three areas of capability - integration specialty, industry insight and functional experience to deliver value to a buyer or a seller in a transaction.
- DDV Human Resource specialised team supports employee related challenges faced by the client. We help our clients to develop HR strategies to increase organization's productivity by deploying leading technology, developing capabilities, streamlining operations and providing top of the class employee experience.
- The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in that driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results -conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare work plans, support project lead, work directly with project/ client teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and write recommendations on client issues, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop models using the Workforce Integration/Management tools and proprietary tools to support one or more of the following areas: workforce management, organizational structure, spans and layers, labor cost optimization, payroll tracking, workforce analytics, interfaces using WIM, etc.
- Work in teams to support due diligence, stand-alone cost assessments and value capture analysis
- Participate and lead planning, generating information/data requests, preparing management discussion agendas, developing client workshop content and the final deliverables
- Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies
- Collaborate with various project teams and client stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and support overall project delivery
Job Description :
- Identify post-deal issues including one-time capital expenditure requirements, run-rate costs, separation costs, and transition services requirements
- Work on engagements to support hypotheses generation, structured data analysis and problem resolution
Skills Preferred :
- Experience in transactions due diligence, HR due diligence, Integration planning and tracking support, Divestiture management, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth, or other relevant strategy experience
- Ability to evaluate the client's operations with limited amount of data and bring out meaningful insights
- Ability to understand financial statements and the impact of cost levers on client's business and strong data modeling skills
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/ execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills, ability to build meaningful and collaborative relationships with team members
- Experience with analysis and modeling using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, UI Path or other similar tools
- Experience in working with databases such as Capital IQ, Avention, Factiva, World Bank, etc.
- Basic understanding of project management techniques and tools
- Ability to support business and practice development efforts (e.g. proposals, thought leadership, case studies, work plans and internal team metric trackers)
Years of Experience :
- 'MC team currently seeks consultants at multiple levels with relevant experience between 1 - 7 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process to identify the role fitment at Associate or Senior Associate levels.
Professional and Educational Background :
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, arts, economics, commerce, sciences or business from a reputed college with relevant experience.
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a premium B-School would be an added benefit
- Background in Management Consulting with experience in M&A, deals with HR specialization will also be an added benefit
Additional Information :
Travel Requirements : Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Location : Bangalore, India