Associate/Senior Associate - Deal Advisory - HR Domain - Big4 - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Deal Advisory_ HR Specialization_Associate/Senior Associate_Big 4_MBA Tier 1 (2-5 yrs)
- Develop models using the Workforce Integration/Management tools and proprietary tools to support one or more of the following areas: workforce management, organizational structure, spans and layers, labor cost optimization, payroll tracking, workforce analytics, interfaces using WIM, etc.
- Work in teams to support due diligence, stand-alone cost assessments and value capture analysis
- Participate and lead planning, generating information/data requests, preparing management discussion agendas, developing client workshop content and the final deliverables
- Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies
- Collaborate with various project teams and client stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and support overall project delivery
Identify post-deal issues including one-time capital expenditure requirements, run-rate costs, separation costs, and transition services requirements
- Work on engagements to support hypotheses generation, structured data analysis and problem resolution
- Experience in transactions due diligence, HR due diligence, Integration planning and tracking support, Divestiture management, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth, or other relevant strategy experience
- Ability to evaluate the client's operations with limited amount of data and bring out meaningful insights
- Ability to understand financial statements and the impact of cost levers on client's business and strong data modeling skills
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/ execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills, ability to build meaningful and collaborative relationships with team members
- Experience with analysis and modeling using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, UI Path or other similar tools
- Experience in working with databases such as Capital IQ, Avention, Factiva, World Bank, etc.
- Basic understanding of project management techniques and tools
- Ability to support business and practice development efforts (e.g. proposals, thought leadership, case studies, work plans and internal team metric trackers)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.