Recruiter at PlacementConsultant.com
Views:207 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Associate/Senior Associate - Credit Research - Investment Research Services (2-5 yrs)
POSITION: Associate, Senior Associate (Investment Research Services - Credit)
LOCATION: Mumbai / Gurgaon
The Company was founded in 2016. The vision is based on the development of an independent model built from first principles enabling The Company to identify solutions to optimize insurer's balance sheets.
For our partner, a next-generation alternative asset management firm, we seek to hire strong credit research analysts. The firm aims to generate compelling returns across asset classes and capital structures. It will initially focus on private equity, credit and insurance solutions. The firm was recently launched with more than $5 billion in assets under management.
- Credit research support for broadly syndicated loans (not private deals)
- Maintenance and archiving of ongoing financial reporting
- Portfolio monitoring
- Maintenance of financial tracking models.
- Production and distribution of ongoing financial performance writeups (monthly or quarterly)
- Quarterly valuation support
- Using standardized excel models in a control environment (certain model inputs are locked) to produce quarterly valuations of private loans; production of quantitative and qualitative inputs to support valuation conclusions.
- Management reporting for portfolios and platform
- Tracking platform level origination data
- Tracking sector level portfolio exposure
- Support for finance function on credit facilities
- Borrowing base compliance, sending information to bank lenders on portfolio investments and liaising with the investment team to answer questions from the lenders on portfolio investments
- Minimum 2-5+ years of experience in credit research. Good knowledge of fundamental credit analysis and understanding of covenant, capital structure and recovery analysis.
- Good awareness of global financial and macroeconomic trends and impact on the credit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & VBA) is a must
- CFA is a plus, however, CFA candidates willing to work towards CFA charter will also be considered
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in any field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.