Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1327 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Associate/Senior Associate - Credit - Real Estate Fund - Private Equity (2-6 yrs)
Opportunity with a leading PE Fund into Real Estate.
- Appraisal and Structuring of Real Estate funding transactions
Real Estate Private Equity : Covering investment screening, due diligence including primary market research, financial analysis including financial modelling, returns (IRR) and sensitivity analysis and preparing investment committee materials and presentations.
- Review of transaction documentation, structuring, and diligence reports
- Enabling tight risk mitigation measures in the transaction in line with the investment strategy
Portfolio Monitoring :
- Review of project MIS and audit reports and ensure tight financial control and asset management
- Review of portfolio health through regular checks on the investments and deviation reporting
- Develop and track metrics to measure portfolio performance and assist in reporting to internal and external stakeholders"
Domain Knowledge :
- Minimum 2-3 years of Real Estate specific experience in India
- Exposure to project appraisal, risk monitoring, portfolio management & variance analysis for real estate portfolio
- Experience in managing documentation and covenant compliances for the investments
- Exceptional skills in the areas of financial analysis, deal structuring, documentation, risk coverage and portfolio management
- Should be well versed with the due diligence and legal documentations around a deal