Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1201 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate/Senior Associate - Credit/Origination/Execution - Real Estate (1-3 yrs)
Opportunity with a Leading Private Equity Fund into Real Estate.
Job Role :
- Appraisal and Structuring of Real Estate funding transactions
- Real Estate Private Equity : Covering investment screening, due diligence including primary market research, financial analysis including financial modelling, returns (IRR) and sensitivity analysis and preparing investment committee materials and presentations.
- Review of transaction documentation, structuring, and diligence reports
- Enabling tight risk mitigation measures in the transaction in line with the investment strategy
Portfolio Monitoring :
- Review of project MIS and audit reports and ensure tight financial control and asset management
- Review of portfolio health through regular checks on the investments and deviation reporting
- Develop and track metrics to measure portfolio performance and assist in reporting to internal and external stakeholders
Domain Knowledge :
- Minimum 1-3 years of Real Estate/Project Finance/Corporate Finance specific experience
- Exposure to project appraisal, risk monitoring, portfolio management & variance analysis for real estate portfolio
- Experience in managing documentation and covenant compliances for the investments
- Exceptional skills in the areas of financial analysis, deal structuring, documentation, risk coverage and portfolio management
- Should be well versed with the due diligence and legal documentations around a deal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.