Senior Manager - Admin & HR at Archer & Angel
Views:1196 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Associate/Senior Associate - Corporate Law - Law Firm (3-7 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Advising international clients on mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting in transaction structuring; Drafting and vetting of transaction documents and negotiation on the same.
- Advising various Indian and foreign entity collaborators, in relation to joint ventures transactions, including drafting and negotiation of the transaction documents, setting up of the JVC, regulatory applications/ filings, advising on issues etc.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements like Shareholders agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements relating to investments in India, Bank Guarantees, Corporate Guarantees, Confidentiality Agreements, Draft Regulations, Bye Laws for Entities, MoU- s, LoI's etc.
- Advising domestic and foreign corporations on corporate and commercial issues.
- Knowledge of regulatory approvals, structuring foreign investments into India and domestic investments overseas.
- Advise on incorporation of companies, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions including extensive due diligence on target companies, corporate governance and director's liabilities.
- Advise foreign companies on entry strategies and also negotiating joint ventures, distribution/franchising/agency arrangements and related regulatory approvals required for foreign company to do business in India.
- Advise exit strategies to foreign investors.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Strong Research skills
- Analytical Approach
- Time Management