Senior Recruitment Consultant at HCapital Technologies Private Limited
Views:746 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Associate/Senior Associate - Corporate Credit Risk - CA (2-8 yrs)
Job Location - Mumbai Powai
Functional Title - Associate/Sr. Associate
Experience - 2 - 8 years
Qualification - Chartered Accountant (Rank holder or 1st Attempt pass) or PGDM/MBA from top-tier Colleges. Additional qualification like CFA/FRM is preferable
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients independently in terms of daily monitoring, excess ticket management and timely analysis and action on credit events
- Undertake periodic credit analysis of existing corporate clients which includes assessment of business, management and financial profiles.
- Support the EMEA team in initial credit related due diligence for prospective trading clients by undertaking comprehensive credit risk assessment and assigning ratings.
- Track various market movements and sector level developments, which are relevant to the performance of corporate counterparties and their risk profile
- Manage counterparty exposures within set credit limits and investigate exposure movements
Work closely with the onboarding and various middle office teams as needed for managing the limits and exposure of the counterparty
- Support day-to-day trade approval process with accurate and timely responses
- Participate in periodic stress testing exercises, investigating exposure movements in stress scenarios
- Provide credit terms for legal documentation and participate in the overall legal negotiation process
- Understand internal credit policies and ensure compliance of existing work streams with the relevant policies.
- Provide support in other ad-hoc projects that are undertaken by the team, for example scorecard development, sector reviews, data aggregation and validation etc.