Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2149 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate/Senior Associate - Business Development - Banking & Financial Services - Payment Service Provider (5-14 yrs)
Opening for Senior Associate /Sr Associate PSP/BD with MNC company
Job Description :
- Own & Drive BD activities
- Understand the client needs (RFP / RFI) and articulate the customer ask
- Identify the relevant stakeholders for the bid; create bid plan, Coordinate and Participate in meeting with multiple stakeholders (Delivery Managers, Account Managers, and Client Partner)
- Work with the solution architects and delivery teams to develop appropriate bid response.
- Participate in and review the proposed solution factoring in customer's specific needs and prior experience: ensuring high quality & complete response.
- Work on the Pricing model and Profitability sheets with the respective solution team and finance team if required
- Create Bid Presentations and own all RFP / RFI responses
- Opportunity to pursue a growth path and long-term career path in BD, Account Management, Program Management or Consulting
- MBA from a premier B-School preferable.
- Prior Experience in Business Development is a must along with a good understanding of BFS fundamentals.
Key Profile Requirements:
- Ability to understand Methodologies (ITIL, SDLC, SCRUM etc) and other industry business fundamentals and ability to showcase a quick learning curve
- Should have worked with onsite teams (US, Europe, APAC) in business development or delivery
- Familiarity with market research and analysis
- Banking and Financial Services basic understanding Experience is desirable.
- RFP / RFI Response
- Understand client requirements (RFP/ RFI), build synopsis and have an ability to articulate the customer ask
- Create and publish Bid Plan.
- Work with Solution architects discussing solution options and initiate the build of response
- Participate, question and lead discussions keeping in mind customer environment specific needs. Working towards ensuring completeness and quality of response
- Work on pricing models and profitability sheets
- Participation in meetings with internal/external stakeholders (Delivery managers, Account managers, and client partners) and Vertical & Horizontal teams.
- Prepare for Bid defense presentations as part of the sales cycle
- Bid Win, Loss and Pipeline Reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.