Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:1938 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
Associate/Senior Associate/AVP - Tech Investment Practice - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-9 yrs)
We are currently working with a leading PE&VC fund that is looking for Associates/Sr. Associates/AVP for its tech investment practice.
The successful candidate can be based in either Chennai or Mumbai
1) Deal Execution - Support Leading the deal execution under the directions of EDs/MDs and VPs/AVPs with primary responsibility of evaluation, analysis, diligence process, transaction documents, sector assessment, preparation of IC collaterals etc.
2) Proactive Deal Sourcing - Responsible for researching sectors, developing ideas and sourcing best ideas and regularly interact with potential Companies. Supporting idea based sourcing and regular interaction with intermediaries. Leading preliminary evaluation and scanning.
3) Support on exits Support EDs/MDs on strategizing and implementing exits through IPOs, Strategic sale etc. with objective of value maximization
4) Supporting Portfolio Management Support the Operating Partner by regular interaction with portfolio companies, analysis of their performance, driving review meetings; MIS reports etc.
5) Mentoring Mentoring Analysts
Qualification & Experience :
1) MBA from a Premier Business School
2) Good academic scores essential
3) 3-7 years of post MBA experience with VC/PE fund, and/or with a tech focused investment bank
4) Strong understanding of technology business, preferably fintech and consumer-tech. Investment experience in tech businesses is desirable
5) No frequent job changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.