Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:7311 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate/Senior Associate - Analytics - Healthcare Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-6 yrs)
Knowledge Preferred :
1. Candidates should demonstrate experience and business knowledge in US Healthcare including Payer /US health Insurance.
2. Participation in the improvement of business processes, data and process standardization and development of future state business models.
3. Experience in undertaking Operational/ performance improvement including process mapping and design, Operating model design, project management, benchmarking, technology effectiveness assessments and market strategy
4. Developed insights by manipulating and interpreting large volumes of data using advanced data analytics.
5. General Idea about Provider cost structure
6. Understanding of Payer value chain - Front, middle and back office is preferred
7. Candidate should be aware of key US Healthcare trends relevant to Payer industry
Skills Preferred :
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes) by :
- Ability to demonstrate strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset
- Demonstrating analytical skills using MS Excel, Access, Alteryx, SQL, R, visualization tools such as Tableau is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Ability to create accurate spreadsheets in Excel, Access and presentations in PowerPoint). Knowledge of SAS/SQL/R would be an added advantage
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences,
Years of Experience :
- Currently seeks Associates/Senior Associates with experience between 2-6 years.
- Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background :
- MBA/MHA degree from premier B school.
- Management Consulting,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.