Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:528 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Associate/Senior Analyst/Financial Analyst - Analytics Firm (2-6 yrs)
Overview of the Role:
- Manage a team of Analysts and their deliverables to clients
- Audit and problem solve work on complex and dynamic financial models.
- Check equity trading and precedent transaction comparable analysis and other analytics for supporting valuation of a company.
- Conduct cashflow analysis of company.
- Conduct capital structure analysis.
- Conduct company, industry and market research for various purposes such as competitor benchmarking, industry landscape analysis, market size analysis, etc.
- Prepare client pitchbooks and marketing materials for business development purposes
- Prepare investor presentations, investment committee memorandum and information memorandum.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's with 4-5 years of experience in finance or an MBA with 2 years of relevant finance work experience (CFA Level 2 or higher candidate's profile is a positive)
- Demonstrated proficiency in corporate credit analysis, financial modelling, corporate finance and accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with junior analysts and external clients
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, sufficiently motivated to be able to take ownership and plan / deliver their work
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work, sometimes in complex situations and to work in an international environment and across cultures
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
This is an opportunity for someone at a mid-level with relevant experience to enhance their profile by working on broader roles. Since this is a boutique firm, your role will be far more interesting than the
usual as you get more exposure to the business and more responsibility at an early stage of career.