Manager - Human Resource at Corporate Professionals
Views:987 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Associate - Securities Law & Corporate Litigation - LLB (1-7 yrs)
Division: Securities Law & Advisory
Location: New Delhi
Reporting to: HOD
- Advising clients on investigations and inspections launched by SEBI/Stock Exchanges.
- Preparing strategy as well replies/responses to notices/summons issued by SEBI/Stock Exchanges/Courts/Tribunals etc.
- Appearing before SEBI Adjudicating Officer, Whole Time Members, Securities Appellate Tribunal, High Courts, Supreme Court, etc.
- Preparing Settlement Applications under the Settlement Mechanism of SEBI.
- Assisting clients in dealing with the potential regulatory issues under various SEBI regulations dealing with - Takeovers, Insider Trading, Capital Issues, Listing, Delisting, etc.
- Advising and carrying out the procedures for setting up intermediaries under various SEBI regulations.
- Advising on regulatory issues faced by intermediaries such as Stockbrokers, Commodity brokers, Mutual funds, Portfolio managers, FVCIs, Merchant bankers, Underwriters, FIIs, and Sub-accounts.
- Carrying out compliance audit of the above-said market intermediaries.
- Drafting/Preparation of Informal guidance & takeover panel exemption application.
- Preparing legal opinions/advisory notes on various legal/regulatory issues affecting listed companies/promoters and/or intermediaries registered with SEBI.
- Conducting in-depth research for the matters stated above.
Experience: 1-6 Years experience in a Law Firm/Consultancy.
- Good command of Corporate and Securities laws
- Strong Interpretation and Research skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
- Ability to manage times of high workload successfully; works effectively under time pressure and meets timelines.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
Salary Offered: As per the industry standards
Company Profile: Corporate Professionals (CP), a group of dedicated, research-oriented, and skilled professionals is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated legal and financial consulting services since 2003.
Within the group, is nestled a boutique law firm, rendering quality services in the field of Company Law, Insolvency Law, Securities Laws & FEMA, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Taxation, Global Business Setup, Compliance Management, Documentation, and Regulatory Approvals. The Group also offers Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Valuation, and Business Modelling services through Corporate Professionals Capital Private Limited, a SEBI Registered (Category-I) Merchant Banker. With the changing legal and regulatory regime, the Group CP has been adding new services and products in its fold to provide holistic solutions to its clients. IBBI has recently registered "Corporate Professionals Valuation Services Pvt. Ltd. as India's 6th IBBI registered Valuer Entity".
The Group with its focus on serving the clients with utmost efficiency integrates its knowledge and expertise with Information Technology to customize the products and offers path-breaking solutions to meet their business strategies. The Group has expertise in dealing with complicated transactions and has completed more than 10000 assignments of over 1000 Corporate Houses, comprising both domestic and multi-national companies. High Integrity and confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken are deeply inculcated in the team.
You may consider visiting our website: www.corporateprofessionals.com to understand our businesses & services.